GREAT CANADIAN MINING PROPERTIES
CLICK HERE to download a Google Earth ".kmz" file containing Tenure ownership details and Mineral File ("MinFILE") detail reports provided by the British Columbia Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources, about each of the mining properties under Great Canadian Mining Company Ltd.
CLICK HERE to download Google Earth Pro FREE.
- If you are unfamiliar with Google Earth, or would like a refresher, CLICK HERE to watch a brief, yet insightful navigation tutorial video that will enable you to get the most out of the GCMC .kmz file.
Here are some additional notes when navigating Google Earth:
- Opening the .kmz file will open Google Earth automatically.
- Once opened, you will see that Tenures and MinFILES about each property are colour-coded to their respective company and are located on both the Google Earth map, as-well-as the "Places" banner on the left-hand side of the screen, specifically located in the "Temporary Places" folder.
- Clicking on a property's tenure will provide further details including Ownership, Grid Locations and Government Standings, and;
- Clicking on a property's MinFILE will provide further details including Technical, Summary, Inventory and Production Reports
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.